Thursday, July 7, 2011

Wow!!

This has been such a fun week!

50+ followers, my Blogger in draft is finally working, I got a new computer (thanks to my school system) and an impromptu trip to the beach! Well, the beach trip is almost underway. Only 3,000 more loads of laundry and I can pack.

(Do you hate laundry as much as I do in the summer? Blech.)

I'm linking up tonight with Runde's Room to talk about my FaVoRiTe BoOkS! :) Yay!!

Childhood Favorites:

I think my parents read this about 1,000,000 times.

Anything Ramona...

You know you're *old* if your copy looked like mine! :)

and my absolute favorite...

I could read this 1,000,000 times.

Classroom Favorites:

It should probably go without saying that Charlotte's Web is one my favorites here as well. I'd also have to add to the list:

Hilarious. 



The kids and I both cry.



Professional Favorites:

After this summer's book club, you know this is going on the list...



Next up...

Finally...

A fantastic Writer's Workshop resource

I don't have any kids yet, so I'm going to "skip" that section. :) I do, however, have a few guilty-pleasure favorites!

Any kind of mystery/thriller book is awesome, but especially these two authors:

Love this guy!


Him too! :)
I hope you'll go to Runde's Room and link up. I love finding new reads - especially this time of year!!










PS - I'm pretty sure when I come back from the beach I'm going to do something that sounds like "shmive-away." And I'm pretty sure you're going to like it!! Get ready!!!




3 comments :

  1. Some great choices. Study Driven sounds really interesting - will have to check it out. I still have the 1st book - it was one of my daughter's favourites.
    I have not read any of Patterson's books. Will have to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up! We LOVE the Joey Pigza books in our class!!! And can you believe I've never read the Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane? It IS on my list of books I plan to read to my daughter this coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane either (I can see Mrs. Runde's comment)...I am going to add it to my TBR list right now!
    Beth
    Thinking of Teaching

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...