Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Porkenstein Writing Activity! UPDATED!

**I didn't realize the clipart wasn't saved correctly. It's been fixed! :)* We are right in the middle of Conference Week and life in NUTS!

I'm linking up this week with Me and My Gang for a TON of fun Halloween freebies! Tomorrow we''re reading Porkenstein and filling our day with all things Porkenstein. I wanted share this fun writing freebie I whipped up.  My kids always love this book and I'm really looking forward to reading it with them. I hope it's something you can use!


Pork en Stein Writing Activity



1 comment :

  1. I just awarded you the Blog on Fire award!! Hop on over and grab it up!
    Julie
    Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...