Monday, November 19, 2012

Time to Breathe...

I know some of you out there are still working today and tomorrow. I'm really sorry. I'm not.

I woke up this morning and finally felt like I had time to breathe for the first time in weeks.

I feel like I'm a broken record. "I'll be back to post on Friday..." and Friday comes and all I want to do is relax and blog, but I CAN'T! Lesson plans, paperwork... you all know what I'm talking about.

But this week is different. As of this morning, I've started a load of laundry, cleaned the kitchen, and put together chicken and dumplings in the crock pot. As soon as I finish this post, I'm going to start load #2 and tidy up the bedrooms.


photo via
Sidebar: Do you know about Crockin' Girls? You should absolutely sign up for their weekly emails. Their website feeds us at least once a week. Twice if I'm feeling especially domestic. 

Back on track...

Giveaway winners! 



a Rafflecopter giveaway


Congrats, ladies! Check your inboxes! :) 

I WILL be back later this week with a new unit and a freebie or two. Promise!!

Sidebar 2: I have no idea why the print suddenly went teeny weeny small. I tried to fix it. I didn't work. Sorry, peeps! :) 
 

Signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi Abby,
    I was just stopping by to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

    Shawna
    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover