Saturday, November 24, 2012

What are you STUFFING your basket with?


My sweet friend Shuna at Pocket Full of Kinders is having a Cyber Monday Shopping Linky and I thought I'd share with some of you what I'm excited about!


I forsee awesomeness coming to a bulletin board in my room very very soon!


We need some "meat" in our Read to Someone time and I think this will be *perfect*!!!



I {love} that I can use this all season long!!

And, to feed my clip art addiction....


I can't wait to use these!!!!


There are about 30 other things in my cart, but we're going to keep that very very quiet. The hubs might just have a stroke. :)

So, what's in your cart?? Go link up with Shuna - it's not too late!

Signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi Abby
    I never saw Shuna's button, it's super cute. Hope your sales are awesome today!!
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover