Monday, March 31, 2014

A Sweet Excuse!

I feel like my blog has fallen off the face of the earth. The last few months have been overwhelming and awesome. I am happily soaking in my first day of Spring Break and looking forward to having the time (and energy) to spend working on some new projects and sharing some ideas with you!

In the meantime, I think lots of you will understand my lack of blogging and creating. At least I've been told that this is pretty typical for a teacher-blogger in my "condition"...



Baby BOY Spann will arrive in early September. I'm pretty relieved that I get to start a new year with my class in August and get them into our routine before I head out on maternity leave. My inner control freak *might* have breathed a huge sigh of relief when my doctor calculated my due date. :) 

On a side note, I had to take down all of my Leader in Me stuff from TpT a few weeks ago. I'm trying to determine the best way to share the freebies with you all because I know Pinterest is leading you all to broken links. :( In the meantime, send an email my way and I will do my best to send you the freebies you are looking for! thirdgradebookworm@gmail.com

3 comments :

  1. Congratulations! Best wishes to you and your husband and your growing family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations - a baby is a pretty good excuse not to be blogging!

    Love to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I am having a boy in August- so the inner control freak in me is a little concerned about not starting the school year, but a new baby is a good reason for it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...