Sunday, December 6, 2015

Christmas Task Card FREEBIE! NEW!

People, it is Sunday.

My pile is WAAAAY too high, but I have an amazing husband who has entertained our baby, done laundry, and kept me sane so that I could bring you a brand new freebie.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Show-and-Solve-It-3-Digit-Addition-Subtraction-CHRISTMAS-Word-Problems-2246866


There are twelve task cards covering addition and subtraction with 2 and 3 digit numbers. I've also added a recording sheet you can use. Put them on a ring at a math center, or if your kids are like mine, spread them out around the room and hallway and LET THEM MOVE. ;-) All the sugar bugs in the world are in your classroom right now, am I right? I swear they are all eating gingerbread men for breakfast.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Show-and-Solve-It-3-Digit-Addition-Subtraction-CHRISTMAS-Word-Problems-2246866

You could also put out 4 different cards each day for 3 days. Break up the work, but they still get extra practice and you can collect it for a grade if you need to!

Hope this is a fun new freebie that's helpful for you. Click on any of the pictures above to grab it from TpT. Leave some love for me in the feedback!


2 comments :

  1. Thank you! My students love solve the room activities, so this will be perfect to keep them engaged until break! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...